Portal Gun is a mod inspired by Portal by Valve, it adds a fully functional Portal Gun Mod, Companion cube, and advanced Knee Replacements to Minecraft. This mod adds the portalgun, as well as several other portal-related aspects, to Minecraft!
- Crashing with: cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: portalgun.common.PortalGun
- Please check the new installation instructions below, you no longer have to extract the mod. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE.
- See through portals doesn’t work right.
- If your screen turns black or freezes when there’s a portal around, disable see through portals as that is causing the issue.
- See through portals are NOT PERFECT. This means there may be conflicts with other GUIs and such. If the issues caused by it are unbearable, turn it off or set to static image.
- Advanced OpenGL being enabled causes flickering issues with see through portals.
- The sky will flicker while you’re in your inventory and looking at a see through portal.
Portal Gun Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Download and Install iChun Util
- Go to your minecraft folder. (If you don’t know how to, look it up)
- Place the zip file in the /mods folder and run the game. (Make sure Minecraft Forge is already installed)
- If you want to change a setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open “PortalGun.properties” with your favourite text editor.
- Drop the zip in the /mods/ folder of the server root folder and start the server.
- If you want to change a general setting (eg: a block id), go to /config/ and open “PortalGun_server.properties” with your favourite text editor.
- If you want to change a gameplay setting (eg: turret targetting), go to your world folder and open “PortalGun_world.properties” with your favourite text editor.
- This mod DOES NOT auto resolve ID issues.
- Please do check the properties file, enough comments have been added for you to understand it. The comments are at the top, and the settings are set down below.
- Server is VANILLA only.
Portal Gun Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
- Update and compatible with Minecraft 1.5.2
- Really fixed crashing issue with portals.
- Added two diamonds to the recipe for a long fall boot due to “OP” complaints. (blame slowpoke101)
- Fixed crashing issue with Portals.
- Fixed command handler not actually working.
- Fixed portalgun not held in bow animation.
- Fixed fuel not being used if keep inventory rule was on.
- Added config option to toggle maceration recipe for ender pearls.
- Added config options for more flexibility to chest loot spawns.
- Tweaked portalling to (hopefully) prevent falling into blocks below the portal.
- Moved portalRange config to world settings.
Credits to iChun for makes and updates Portal Gun Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods