Portable Mining Laser Mod allows you to mine faster and bigger, this laser destroys all blocks in it’s path. The laser can be fueled using 3 different fuel sources, coal, redstone and gold ingots each clear a different amount of blocks.
Configuring the PML
The PML is configurable by an external configuration file located under the .minecraft/config directory named “PML2.cfg” – the following options can be adjusted to change the way the PML works:
- I:AQUATUNNEL=0 – Set this to 1, if the laser clears any blocks adjacent to water, the adjacent blocks become glass. Allows for tunneling through bodies of water.
- I:BEDROCK=0 – Set this to 1 to punch through bedrock.
- I:DROP=1 – Can be 1 or 0, 1 drops all items to be picked up, 0 destroys them.
- I:LAVATUNNEL=0 – Set this to 1, if the laser clears any blocks adjacent to lava, the adjacent blocks become glass. Comes in handy when mining near lava pools.
- I:PMLID=501 – The block ID of the PML.
- I:RADIUS=1 – The default radius of the blast. (minimum = 1, maximum = 64)
- I:RANGE=32 – The default range of the blast. (minimum = 1, maximum = 128)
- I:SELECTFIRE=0 – Can be 1 or 0, 0 is the default which mimics the standard behavior of the PML when DROP=1. When set to 1, the PML will destroy cobblestone, dirt, gravel, sand, and stone while allowing anything else within its firing range and radius to be dropped for pickup. It will override the DROP setting if you decide to enable it, so if you set DROP=0 and SELECTFIRE=1, the SELECTFIRE=1 takes precedence.
Portable Mining Laser Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Magic Launcher
- Download the Portable Mining Laser Mod for Minecraft
- Placing the ZIP in your “mods” folder under .minecraft should work just as good.
Portable Mining Laser Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
Positioning The PML
Once created, place the block where you want to clear a massive amount of blocks in one shot, its default firing direction is the same direction you’re facing when you place it. The direction can be changed by right clicking on the block with any tool or your hand. Besides the big red aperture on the front, there are labels on each side as well as a unique rear texture to indicate where the PML is pointing.
Firing The PML
You can feed the laser 3 different fuels for different effects, simply right click on the PML with one of the following items in hand:
- * Redstone – Clear a 1x1x32 row of blocks.
- * Gold Ingot – Clear a 3x3x32 row of blocks.
- * Diamond – Clear a 5x5x32 row of blocks.
Credit to samcro79.
Category: Minecraft Mods