Pokecube Mod is a mod which adds Pokemobs to Minecraft. It provides a blocky, real-time and fun experience where you are playing in 3D environment where you can interact and catch Pokemons. More than a mod, Pokécube is a platform on which 3 different pokemob-adder mods are running.
Pokémon, and all the name used in this mod belong to Nintendo. At the moment, it has more than 50 mobs. Statistics follow the original game as long as it’s possible. More than 50 moves are implemented with their respective animation.
How to Control a mob?
- You can make mobs fight by launching a filled pokécube on another mob
- Right-click to ask it to stay/move
- Left-click to get it back in its pokécube
- Tamed Pokémobs out of their pokécube defend you if you’re attacked
- Some mobs can be mounted and few of them can be ridden (this feature is removed in the current version but will be restored later)
- During a fight, you can tell your mob which attack to execute and recall it in real-time (no game pause)
Find more information and recipes at here.
Pokecube Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2 Installation
- Download the Minecraft Forge installer jar file..
- Run it with Java. It will create a new profile called “Forge” in the Minecraft launcher.
- Launch Minecraft using this new profile and check everything works well. The first time, it can take several minutes.
- Close Minecraft.
- You achieved the installation of Forge. You can now use mods such as Pokécube.
- Download the jar files of Pokecube_Core and Pokecube_Origin.
- Put them in the “mods” folder of your Minecraft installation directory.
- You can launch Minecraft and e
Pokecube Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4:
For MC 1.5.2 (Pokecube Mod): http://adf.ly/PYClt
Pokecube Core: http://adf.ly/PYCak
Note: The Pokecube Mod adds the mobs. The Pokecube Core does not add any mob but is a prerequisite for this mod and for other Pokecube plugins mods.
- Upgrade to 1.6.4
- bugfix: infinite loop when Ditto fights another Ditto
- bugfix: click outside the area in the heal table GUI
- Status ailment: visual effects, influence on stats, catch rate, battles
- Berries effect: status healing and HP restore. Different berries have different effect
- Better Voltorb and Electrode models (they now roll on the floor)
- Better Wobbuffet model (arms)
- Glaceon and Leafeon
Credit to Manchou.
Category: Minecraft Mods