Pixelmon Mod adds over 209+ pokemon to minecraft. The Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft is a Pokemon-themed mod that allows players to interact with a large variety of different Pokemon characters. There are a variety of things that the player may do within the Pixelmon modded Minecraft world. This particular mod is suited for Pokemon enthusiasts who enjoy interacting with a virtual Pokemon world.
- 294 Pokemon
- Modifies NO base files (Meaning it should work with any mod)
- Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID’s
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported! (including bukkit using bukkitforge)
- Full PC storage system!
- New Healing block!
- Evolution stones!
- New Capturing system!
- Brand new models for pc and healer
- 3D pokeball and capture animation (now improved)
- All Mob’s to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Pokeballs now work in battle!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
- New GUI’s for battling, summary screen, and inventory, and more!
- Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
- Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends! Evolve Pokemon!
- Find Icy and Mossy stones throughout the world to evolve certain Pokemon!
- and much more.
Pixelmon Mod Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge and install.
- Go to start menu and then “run”
- Type “%appdata%”
- Then “roaming files” if your not already there
- Find “.minecraft” folder
- Then “bin” folder
- Then open “minecraft.jar” with winrar
- Extract your mod here
- Delete META-INF
- Done and enjoy!
- If you are playing on smp and experience glitches with terrain rendering, try upgrading your forge to a newer version (188.8.131.524)
- Remove your pixelmon.cfg when upgrading from a previous version
Pixelmon Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : Pixelmon Mod 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.2 : Pixelmon Mod 1.7.2
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10
Credits and big thanks to epicSplashBattle.
Category: Minecraft Mods