Paper Cut-Out Texture Pack for Minecraft. Many people have made paper cut-outs that look like objects from Minecraft, but now you can reverse that and make Minecraft look like paper cut-outs! This pack uses shading to make the textures look like cut, folded, and overlapping paper. In addition to these 3D effects, the textures also have just a little papery roughness, but not so much as to be “noisy”.
Paper Cut-Out Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1 Installation
If you want to use HD Texture Packs properly (32×32 or higher) you will need to either patch your minecraft using MCPatcher HD or using OptiFine.
- Download the Texture Pack files at link below!
- Download and Install MCPatcher HD or OptiFine
- Move the downloaded files into your minecraft texture packs folder
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher and proceed to click “patch”
- For OptiFine: Install optifine by opening minecraft.jar and placing the .class files from OptiFine’s zip file within.
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Paper Cut-Out Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1 Download Link
- Version 2.01
- Go back to the hi-res font since Minecraft 1.6.2 fixes the font issues that were in 1.6.1.
- Customize hay bale.
- Customize coal block.
- Customize charcoal icon.
Credit to superalgae.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs