PaleoCraft Mod a mod that will add realistic dinosaurs into your Minecraft game. There are other dinosaur mods out there, but PaleoCraft is the only one that strives to make its dinosaurs as scientifically accurate as possible!
Baryonyx was the first dinosaur added in Paleocraft. They’ve been undergoing a few bugs, but now they’re just about fine! They are scaled up 2.5x their normal size.
Citipati are similar to other animals such as sheep and pigs in that they run away when attacked. However, Citipati like the good taste of chicken.
Dimorphodons are flying beasts! Currently they are not hostile and do not attack, and have been scaled down (literally) since this picture.
Dromaeosaurus was one of the first few dinosaurs coded. It has recently seen some changes, and acts similar to a wolf.
Troodon is very early in development. It is cowardly, and will run away upon being attacked.
PaleoCraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download PaleoCraft Mod for Minecraft
- Put the downloaded Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
PaleoCraft Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/1012424/164-paleocraft-132
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/1012424/162-paleocraft-11
For MC 1.5.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?5g4qha6hdhn96ha
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Added new terrains blocks (Help spawning and trees)
- Change the tree to “Paleoforest Tree”
- Fixed troodons animations
- Beds don’t explode in the dimension anymore
- Paleoforest trees spawn now
Credit to Dan_Wallace.
Category: Minecraft Mods