TNT Mod will be easy for you to be able to destroy your enemy. This mod adds several different types of TNT into the game, each having their own unique abilities, such as setting stuff on fire, or even just causing a massive amount of destruction.
What each New TNT Does
- Scatterbomb *New* : Massive damage
- Nuke TNT : Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.This has been revamped!! Download to see what happens. Or view the video
- Miner TNT : Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
- Fire Bomb : Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
- Napalm : Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
TNT Mod Installation
This mod requires Modloader
- Download Nuke TNT Mod (1.5/1.4.7/1.4.6/1.4.5)
- Navigate to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin – (folder)
- Right click Minecraft.jar and select “Open With”, Choose your archive program IE: WinRAR, 7ZIP
- Once the folder is open Delete your META-INF Folder
- Move ALL .CLASS FILES and the TNTMOD(Folder) to the minecraft.jar(Folder)
- Do this same process starting at step 4 to install ModLoader
- Move mod_TNT.properties to C:Users(InsertComputerUsername)AppDataRoaming.minecraftmods
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6: Download TNT Mod
For MC 1.4.5: TNT Mod
How to use the mod_TNT.properties File
# Default: 102
NukeID = 102 < — Change this ID to change the Block ID
# Default: 120
NukeBlastRadius = 35 < — Change this ID to change the Blast Radius
# Default: 200
NukeFuse = 80 < — Change this ID to change the length of the Fuse
ExplosionDamage = 2 < — Set to 0 for no Explosion Damage from my TNT’s.
Credits to Navist for makes this TNT Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods