Not Enough Items Mod is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide when Alexandria and a few others on the IRC suggested that I merge both Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don’t want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod. Want to know more about Not Enough Items Mod? Let’s check post below!
Have you play TMI Mod before, what a ripoff. What makes this NEI Mod so much better? For a detailed explanation read on. A simple list is below.
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Item Searching
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (HidingShowing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode
- Heal Button
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- A few handling tweaks
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Not Enough Items Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
While Minecraft Forge is not required if it isn’t installed you won’t be able to see mobs in mobspawner items.
- Download Minecraft Forge and CodeChickenCore
- Download Not Enough Items Mod
- Place the NEI jar file into the coremods folder.
- Place any modules’ zip files in the mods folder.
Not Enough Items Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Not Enough Items 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Not Enough Items 1.7.2
Source : http://adf.ly/KpWxe
For MC 1.5.1/1.5 : http://www.mediafire.com/?da9x8x953n74414
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6: NEI Mod 1.4.6
For MC 1.4.5: NEI Mod 1.4.5
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Bugfix: Clicking on widgets cancels vanilla processing. (item dropping etc)
- Bugfix: opening overlay guis drops the held item.
- Added mod item subsets
- Added firework recipes
Credits to chicken_bones for makes and updates this Not Enough Items Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods