Noblecraft Texture Pack for Minecraft. This texture pack is 100% done, some of the mob textures and the textures for iron and gold was changed. Change the look of stone and wood tools as well.
Name : Noblecraft Texture Pack
Category : Minecraft Texture Pack
Resolution : 16×16
Developer : TheNoble7
Compatible : Minecraft 1.4.7
Last Updated : March 3, 2013
How to Install
If you want to use HD Texture Packs properly (32×32 or higher) you will need to either patch your minecraft using MCPatcher HD or using OptiFine.
- Download the Noblecraft Texture Pack files at link below!
- Download and Install MCPatcher HD or OptiFine
- Move the downloaded files into your minecraft texture packs folder
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher and proceed to click “patch”
- For OptiFine: Install optifine by opening minecraft.jar and placing the .class files from OptiFine’s zip file within.
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/KGnfq
Credit to TheNoble7.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs