My People Mod allows you to create human clones, give them names, watch them grow, and have them fight along side you. Using a complicated process(which involves separating blood, and extracting the genomic DNA and injecting it into the embryo of an egg and then introducing an electrical charge to begin the growth process), You can have your own people in no time!
Don’t you just hate it that you can’t craft a monster spawner egg? Well now you can! Just attack a mob with a needle, to obtain some of their blood, and then separate the blood, extract the genomic DNA and inject it into an egg(with bonemeal for quicker growth). Now you can spawn any mob you want!
When you name a clone, they will take on that persons skin name from Minecraft’s online database. So any registered user’s skin will be valid, and allowed on your clone.
How to Install
- Download My People Mod, and Risugami’s ModLoader.
- Extract Risugami’s ModLoader.
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder by either pressing WINDOWS+R or typing run is the search bar and entering “%appdata%” without the quotation marks.
- Go to your bin folder, and using a program like 7-Zip, open up the archive and copy Risugami’s Modloader into the minecraft.jar. Don’t Forget to delete the META-INF folder.
- Now go back to the .minecraft folder, and copy my mod into the mods folder(if the folder doesn’t exist, create it).
- Now close all that down, and boot up minecraft, ENJOY!
For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/KAzCc
Mirror : http://bit.ly/12lxYDa
- Added a “copy” feature for when in creative mode.
- Includes new content from 1.1.4, new content has been unblocked, but just keep in mind that it’s nowhere near complete, probably pretty buggy, they dont do anything, aaand… I’m not responsible for any hideous creatures you create lol.
Credit to Jamezo97.
Category: Minecraft Mods