Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft. In Minecraft there is a built-in mechanic that handles RMB dragging, but it is a bit different from the one in Mouse Tweaks. The creator of this mod decided to do it like that: if you have RMB Tweak enabled in Mouse Tweaks config file, the one from Mouse Tweaks will be used. If not, then the one from vanilla Minecraft will be used.
Have you ever been tired of right clicking while crafting furnaces, chests or whatever? My client-side mod solves this problem! Just hold your right mouse button in one inventory slot and drag your mouse toward another.
How to Use:
Config file: .minecraft/config/mod_MouseTweaks.cfg
Hold your right mouse button:
Drag your mouse around the crafting grid:
You can even drag your mouse on top of existing blocks:
Hold your left mouse button:
Drag your mouse across the inventory:
Hold shift and drag:
Hold your left mouse button and shift at the same time, without grabbing anything: (Mouse cursor is not visible for some reason)
Drag your mouse across the inventory: (Mouse cursor is not visible for some reason)
Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install either Modloader or Minecraft Forge
- Download the Mouse Tweaks Mod files at link below
- Drop the mod zip file into your mods folder
- Done and Enjoy!
Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
- Update to Minecraft 1.6.4
- [CHANGED] Removed some unused code, may fix incompatibility with some mods.
- [FIXED] Compatibility with Minecraft Forge.
- [FIXED] Right Shift not working for Shift + Drag functionality.
- [ADDED] A config file in NoModloader version. It is the same one as in ModLoader version. If the config does not exist, it will be created automatically and you will receive a chat notification.
- [CHANGED] Mouse Tweaks checks the settings from the config file every time you open an inventory (NoModloader version only for now).
Credit to YaLTeR97.
Category: Minecraft Mods