Morph Mod for Minecraft. This mod allows the player to morph into any mob after killing it. You can cycle through all the morphs you have and you can become anything at any point. It is the ultimate disguise! This also is compatible with any mod that brings in a living entity, so if you added ore spawn per say it will work on the bosses themselves! The way you morph into mobs is so unique, it takes each model piece from a mob and dissembles it and resembles it onto the player! This mod is still in beta and is planned to have many more features!
- “Acquire” most living mobs by killing them (a morph). This includes other players, silverfish, turrets (from PortalGun) and even descriptive books (from Mystcraft). You cannot reacquire an identical morph.
- Browse previously stored morphs with the (defaults) HOME/END keys. Rebindable in the config. Once the selector is open you can use the mouse to browse.
- Select a morph with the ENTER/RETURN/LMB. It takes 4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the DELETE/BACKSPACE (rebindable). You cannot remove your original state/the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the ESCAPE/RMB. It will auto close if there is another GUI open.
Morph Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install iChun Util
- Download Morph Mod
- Put Morphing Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create it
- Done and Enjoy!
Morph Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Morph Mod 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Morph Mod 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : Morph Mod 1.6.4
Credit to iChun.
Category: Minecraft Mods