More Player Models Mod allows you to play as femalte, dwarf, orc, furry male, furry female, monster male, monster female, and other things. If you have the mod installed and somebody uploaded a correct skin to his minecraft profile it will show for you. There is no need to install anything server side.
- You can change your Model to a female, elf, dwarf, furry or orc in an easy way
- Works for multiplayer without installing a server mod
- Add different types of hair styles to your player like a beard, long hair or a mohawk
- Resize your model to play as a child
- By pressing X you can sit down, by pressing Z you can lie down, when you press C you will start dancing and V is for hugging (Also works for multiplayer if you install the bukkit plugin)
- The first Item in your item bar is shown on your back
- In the top right you see what item you are holding and how damaged it is
- Options is opened by pressing F6. Here you can enable and disable mutliple things
- In the options is now a model selecter. This does NOT change the model others see on servers. If you want people to see you as one of the models upload one of the sample skins to your minecraft.net profile or follow the Skinning Guide
Mod Guide, Editor and Recipes:
The human female is slightly smaller and thinner than her male counterpart. The arms and head are also slightly shrunken and she has breasts.
The enderchibi is slightly smaller than the human male and has thin arms and long arms just like an enderman.
You can read full guide, editor and recipes at HERE.
More Player Models 2 Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Locate your .minecraft folder
- Run minecraft (don’t login)
- Press options
- Click the link to Game location on disk
- Download Modloader
- Open .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar with winrar(or something similar)
- Extract all files from ModLoader.zip into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF in the minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft and login to test if it is working so far
- A folder .minecraft/mods should have been create when you ran it
- Download More Player Models Mod and place the zip in the .minecraft/mods folder (Don’t unzip it)
- You now have installed the More Player Models Mod. Read the skinning guide on how to activate it.
More Player Models 2 Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : More Player Models 2 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : More Player Models 2 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : MorePlayerModels2_1.6.4.zip
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/926215/more-player-models-v2-alpha
- Update to Minecraft 1.6.4.
Credits to Noppes.
Category: Minecraft Mods