More Mobs Mod adds over two dozen different mobs from NPC humans like lumberjacks (who’ll cut down trees for you), priests and knights, as well as a wide variety of animals like rabbits, lions, zebras and of course dogs. There are also mobs for the nether too.
1. Evil Steve
2. Reaper (texture by Stompingbear)
4. Lava Snake
3. Seagull (will fly up when you hit them so it will be more difficult to kill them after every hit!)
4. Dog (texture by Rayner_XIII)
10. Swamp Crawler
1. Green Ghost (weakest of all ghosts)
Gives you a green bar and with this green bar you can craft a complete green toolset.
2. Blue Ghost
Gives you a blue bar and with this blue bar you can craft a complete blue toolset.
3. Red Ghost (strongest of all ghosts)
Gives you a red bar and with this red bar you can craft a complete red toolset.
4. Orange Ghost
5. Purple Ghost
6. Dark Zombie
4. Knight (give it gold ingot!) (texture by Stompingbear)
5. Lumberjack (texture by Stompingbear)
6. Merchant (texture by Hawwken)
7. Villager (trades gold ingot for a map)
More Mobs Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Drag the into minecraft.jar folder out of the MoreMobsMod.zip
- Open start and fill in %appdata% in the text bar. On windows XP or lower click run and then type in %appdata%
- Go into /.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (on most computers this file is just called “minecraft”)
- Open minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip
- Drag all files inside the manual installation folder to minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF. This is a folder inside minecraft.jar
- go into into_.minecraft/resources/newsound and copy the “moremobsmod” folder into .minecraft/resources/newsound !!THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP!!
- Close minecraft.jar, open minecraft and ENJOY!
More Mobs Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/3uIrf
For MC 1.5.2: MoreMobsMod-1.5.2.zip
- Updated to support minecraft version 1.6.4
- Removed all resized mobs except the minighast
- Customized some mob codes
- Removed winged humans
- Some mobs now follow stuff (for example: the penguin follows snowballs. why snowballs? I really don’t know…)
- Better tnt (yes the normal minecraft tnt) explosion animation
- OrangeGhost doen’t naturally spawn anymore (you can still spawn it using the eggs)
- Fixed all the older update bugs
Credits to SimJoo for makes this awesome More Mobs Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods