Modular Powersuits Mod a Minecraft mod based around the idea of an inventor who tinkers with high-tech electronics and makes a suit of powered armor chock-full of useful gadgets and features. Inspired by heroes like Iron Man, Megaman, and Samus Aran, as well as by the high-tech armor in mods like EE2 and IC2.
To start off with, you’ll need a Tinker Table and at least one powersuit item – the helmet, torso, legs, boots, or tool. The powersuit items are useless on their own, but when you access a tinker table, it will list the modules you can put in that item, and tell you the component cost.
- Adds awesome new mech power suits to the game
- Upgrade each part of your power suits
- Jump, run higher and generally increase your stats
Modular Powersuits Mod 1.6/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install latest Recommended Build of Minecraft Forge
- Unless you really want to play in vanilla mode, get one of the following industrial mods:
- Universal Electricity: A loosely-knit suite of open-source and highly configurable industrial mods which work well together, and are compatible with almost everything. Lots of cool stuff in here, and always being updated.
- Industrialcraft 2: One of the most popular and well-known tech mods in Minecraft, and a large part of the inspiration behind Modular Powersuits. A more mature and stable option.
- Download the latest version of Modular Powersuits Mod, then stuff it into the mods folder of your .minecraft.
- Done, play and enjoy!
Modular Powersuits Mod 1.6/1.5.2 Download Link
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2.
Credit to MachineMuse.
Category: Minecraft Mods