The important mod you must have and install it in your Minecraft is Modloader. When installing a mods to minecraft you have to deal with main system’s files or command lines. That’s all the hard part and can make you run away. But with this mod you can install any mods you want, just copy and parte the mod specipic all you’re done.
Modloader is kind of like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. If you’re a modder, feel free to decompile this and learn how to make mods work with it. Inherit BaseMod and override any methods as necessary. The mod’s main class file should be prefixed with ‘mod_’. Read the Javadoc for information on methods available.
Modloader 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.2
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- Copy the directory named 1.6.2 and paste as 1.6.2ML (you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
- Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
- Now with the jar you should do the steps below under Windows starting at number 3.
- Download Modloader for Minecraft
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!
Modloader 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.1 : Modloader 1.6.1.zip
For MC 1.5.2 : Modloader 1.5.2.zip
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/OIUEM
For MC 1.5 : http://www.mediafire.com/?ca2a8dmxdocg0m7
For MC1.4.7: Download (Adf.ly)
For MC1.4.6: Download Mediafire
For MC1.4.5: Download (Mediafire)
Credits to Risugami for makes this Modloader.
Category: Minecraft Mods