Modern Armor Mod 1.6.4 for Minecraft 1.6.4. The Modern Armor Mod adds 7 new armor types: fiberglass, tough iron, bulletproof, fireproof, padded, bombproof, and scuba.
- Fiberglass Armor: Probably the easiest armor to obtain. Protection levels are between leather and gold. Despite being made out of glass, fiberglass is reasonably durable (between gold and iron).
- Tough Iron Armor: If you can’t find any diamonds, this is the next best thing. It has the same durability as diamond and the protection levels are only slightly lower. Requires 3 times more iron than standard iron armor.
- Bulletproof Armor: Default enchanted with Projectile Protection III. Otherwise, it has the same stats as gold, only more durable.
- Fireproof Armor: Enchanted with Fire Protection V. Besides that, this armor has lower protection than leather, but reasonable durability. You won’t get hurt if you’re on fire, but I still wouldn’t recommend swimming in lava lakes.
- Padded Armor: This armor has the exact same stats as leather. But it’s made out of silk, not leather. An equal alternative to killing cows (if you’re against that).
- The Bomb Suit: The armor of choice of professional creeper hunters. Enchanted with Blast Protection III, Projectile Protection II, and Fire Protection II. It has the same protection levels as iron and more durability.
- Scuba Gear: A two piece armor set. The scuba helmet has the same stats as iron, but is enchanted with Aqua Affinity V (so you can mine underwater) and Respiration I. The scuba tank allows you to breathe underwater for over 1 minute (Respiration III). But it provides no protection at all.
Modern Armor Mod 1.6.4 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Modern Armor Mod
- Drag the downloaded zip file into the “mods” folder in “.minecraft” (usually Computer/C:/Users/”user”/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods)
- In the Minecraft launcher, edit your profile settings to play Minecraft Forge instead of Minecraft.
Modern Armor Mod 1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/Z2PfB
Credit to Dr_Sideburns.
Category: Minecraft Mods