Mob Spawn Controls Mod allows you to control where mobs can spawn. By using F6, you can open the Control GUI and select what mobs you want to spawn by-biome, or globally! Not only can you control spawnrates of the individual mobs, but you can also increase the Spawn Caps and passive mob spawn frequency
- There is a simple way to make both your our mods compatible and that is for the user to set all the spawn rates to 0 and deactivate the vanilla spawn settings in MoCreatures,
- The save file is currently found in the each world save directory and is named “SpawnConfiguration.txt”
- The first four lines (SpawnCap.monster…) refer to the spawning caps placed on each creature type – increase them! I personally put the creatures (animals) spawn cap to over 50. The max is 500.
- Creatures.SpawnFrequency is the number of ticks between attempts to spawn animals. Lower this (minimum is 1) to increase the frequency of animal spawns. NOTE: You also want to increase the Spawn Cap for creatures – by default, it is very low (15) and I recommend at least 50, possibly 100
- AutoSave means that the mod will save (to the file) every time that you make a change in game
- CanEdit means that you have permission to open the GUI in game. Setting this to false will make it so that you can’t open the GUI – it is useful for servers
- Entities.txt can be found in your Minecraft directory and lists all of the Spawnable Entities
- MSC_Overrides.txt can be found in your Minecraft directory and can be used to override the default settings
After increasing the animals spawn cap and frequency
Mob Spawn Controls Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar, extract the Forge/ModLoader files into there if you don’t have them already
- Place the Mob Spawn Controls.zip file in the “mods” folder, found in your minecraft directory.
Mob Spawn Controls Mod 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/RqU54
For MC 1.6.1 : http://adf.ly/RZKrm
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/ORC7W
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/LVUk3
For MC 1.5 : http://adf.ly/LBRh7
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6 (Forge) : http://adf.ly/FVxTs
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6 (Modloader) : http://adf.ly/GH2m4
For MC 1.4.5 (Forge) : http://adf.ly/FVxTs
For MC 1.4.5 (Modloader) : http://adf.ly/FVxYk
- Update to Minecraft 1.6.2.
Credits to Davidee.
Category: Minecraft Mods