Mo’ Creatures Mod with Golems, Undead Scorpions and Mountable Scorpions. This mod is a mod that adds several new animals in minecraft. There are friendly mobs, such as deer and horses, hostile mobs, such as ogres and wraiths and mod that you can tame such as cats and sharks. This mod adds more creatures to the game.
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
- Manta Rays
- Jelly Fish
Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
This mod need:
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
- Download Mo’ Creatures Mod
- Install Forge (you have to unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
- Install GUI Api (you have to unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
- locate your .minecraft/mods folder
- copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your .minecraft/mods folder
Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Mo’ Creatures 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Mo’ Creatures 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : Mo’ Creatures 1.6.4
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/UELIM
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
- Added support for Better World Generation 4
- Fixed Biomes O’ Plenty spawning issues with latest versions.
- Fixed Golem block duping with mobgriefing set to false.
- Fixed file seperator issues when attempting to update player dat files offline.
- Fixed crash when adding biome groups to default groups.
- Fixed biomes not being added after a mismatch.
- Fixed a potential world creation ChunkProviderServer crash with WorldProviderWyvernEnd.
- Fixed issue with automatic mod mapping generation creating “net.cfg” for certain mods which would break spawning.
Credits to DrZhark for makes and updates this awesome Mo’ Creatures Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods