Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft. This mod adds several new chickens that lay an item related to their kind.
These chickens are:
- Coal Chicken (lays coal)
- Iron Chicken (lays iron)
- Gold Chicken (lays gold)
- Lapis Chicken (lays lapis)
- Redstone Chicken (lays redstone)
- Diamond Chicken (lays diamond)
- Emerald Chicken (lays emerald)
- Skeleton Chicken (lays bonemeal)
- Giant Chicken (lays glowstone dust, glowstone centralized)
- Cookie Chicken (lays cookies, cocoa bean centralized)
- Ender Chicken (lays ender pearls, ender centeralized)
These chickens are hostile by default but can be tamed by using the item they lay and will only follow their owner if they are holding the block form of their kind. e.g. coal block for a coal chicken. They only lay their item when they are tamed. While hostile they have special effects that they will give off when they deal damage.
Mo’ Chickens Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Mo’ Chickens Mod
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Done and Enjoy!
Mo’ Chickens Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : Mo’ Chicken Mod 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.2 : Mo’ Chicken Mod 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/a5jx1
Credit to saxon564.
Category: Minecraft Mods