Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack designed to fit only one resolution version. This texture pack is based around a singular theme. This individual feature implements an amazing feeling into the game. By combining a medieval, RPG theme and the combining it with an almighty sense of realistic texturing; the artist has taken it to the next level on the creation of this texture pack. This is the main reason why the texture pack stands out above the rest of the texture pack I have seen and for the same reason why this texture pack remain one my favorites.
Texture Pack Info
Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
If you want to use HD Texture Packs properly (32×32 or higher) you will need to either patch your minecraft using MCPatcher HD or using OptiFine.
- Download the Texture Pack files at link below!
- Download and Install MCPatcher HD or OptiFine
- Move the downloaded Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack files into your minecraft texture packs folder
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher and proceed to click “patch”
- For OptiFine: Install optifine by opening minecraft.jar and placing the .class files from OptiFine’s zip file within.
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5 :http://www.mediafire.com/?i37njh3n5p39hv4
For MC 1.4.7 : http://www.mediafire.com/?6a6r1nb85anukub
- Reformatted the texture pack (yet again) to work on the new format.
- Added all 13 textures for the legitimately-obtainable horses, donkeys, and mules.
- Added textures and icons for the three horse armors.
- Added texture for coal blocks and hay bales
- Added icons for all the new items in Minecraft 1.6.
- Added CIT custom potion art support for all legitimately-obtainable potions.
- Tweaked existing color values for potions so the effect particles better match the new art.
- Added placeholder for unique birch leaf art until I can figure out how I want to revamp oak and birch leaves.
- Reverted sponge texture back to its original look now that it’s no longer needed for haybales.
- Set custom colors for horse spawn egg to better reflect the spawn.
- Updated the GUI file to include the new horse health and jump meter.
- Expanded chiseled sandstone’s CTM to include vertically-oriented cartouches.
- Expanded birch plank blocks to have full CTM support.
- Added CTM textures for all of the new hardened clay blocks.
- Added custom lead and fishing line textures.
- Tweaked Better Skies so that the distant ambient clouds move across the skies gradually.
- Tweaked CTM for Bricks, Iron Blocks, and Smooth Sandstone to use the inner seam method for corners.
- Tweaked and expanded biome-based custom colors slightly.
- Added very limited support for the ‘ß’ Unicode character.
- Removed Unicode kana support as it no longer fit the look of the western font and looked messy with kanji.
- Added Custom Items (CIT) support for degredation of shovels, pickaxes, axes, and swords of all materials.
- Added CIT support for degredation of carrots on a stick, flint and steel, and shears.
- Added six unique enchantment effects with CIT — many of which are fully animated (More to come later).
- Disabled the generic enchantment effect temporarily so the new potion animations are more visible.
- Moved unique top and bottom textures from wool blocks to carpet.
- Retained unique wool block bottom texture for white wool block as it works well for ceilings.
- Added on state for detector rails.
- Animated golden apple.
- Repacked the zip to fix any potential corruption on some machines.
- Removed version from the filename of the pack. Current version will be listed at the top of the changelog.
- Tweaked legal.txt to reflect format changes. It’s now easier to know which files can’t be redistributed.
- Various minor tweaks.
Credit to Misa.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs