Minecraft Forge API download for Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an API providing extra modding capabilities. These capabilities have been added to provide support for the different mods using the Forge. As of today, the forge contains. If you want to installed the Minecraft Forge API / compatibilty layers. You only need to do this once for all mods requiring it. Note that certain mod may include Minecraft Forge in their code, in which case you don’t have to install the forge, but it’s no harm to add it on top of the existing installation. Want to know more about this MCForge? Let’s see post below!
- Infinite terrain and sprite indexes
- Support two-pass rendering
- Custom redstone connection direction
- Override block replacement/deletion
- Secondary properties for block (isNormal, isReplaceable, isAir, isBurning)
- Allow an item to have the first callback on a mouse click
- Custom explosion resistances by block and direction
- Custom filled buckets
- Custom armors
- Modification of list of mineable objects
- Advanced configuration files
Minecraft Forge API Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar
- Drag the mod loader files over
- Delete META INF
- Drag over forge files
- Done and Enjoy!
For Windows users, you just have to run install.cmd. If you’re on linux, you need to copy files and apply patch manually for now, let me know if you got any trouble there. A install.sh for linux users too is on the way, but in the meantime, let us know if you have any setup problems.
Or just run the launcher from the command line: java -jar Minecraft.exe. And make sure you’re using the proper Forge version for your MC version. The download thread has all the info you need.
Minecraft Forge API Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.2 : Minecraft Forge 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : Minecraft Forge API 1.6.4
For MC 1.6.2 : Minecraft Forge API 1.6.2
For MC 1.5.2 : Minecraft Forge API 1.5.2
Credits to: LexManos
Category: Minecraft Mods