Minecraft Comes Alive Mod aims to give Minecraft’s villagers an actual use within the game. This mod replaces the original villagers with humans and gives them an actual use within the game. The mod is based around the idea to interact with re-textured, npc villagers. You are able to gain a relationship with the NPC’s and if willing, start a family, get married and have children. Want to know more about this mod? Let’s check post below!
- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a tiny secret feature. It’s nothing too major, or is it?
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
- At start menu, run /%appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Unzip your mod
- Move everything inside the “Place contents in mods folder” to the mods folder
- Navigate to minecraft.jar file (in the bin folder)
- Now drag the contents in “Place contents in Minecraft JAR” into minecraft.jar
- Play Minecraft
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/NOVMB
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6 : http://adf.ly/LxyMx
For MC 1.4.5: http://adf.ly/Irnsa
- MAJOR: This version has been ported to 1.5.2 and 1.6.4. 1.5.2 users may require a new world. Every version of MCA from now on will be ported to the previous two major updates. 1.5.2 support will drop on Minecraft 1.8, 1.6.x support will drop on Minecraft 1.9, and so on.
- Feature: There is now a possibility of a unique splash text when starting Minecraft.
- Feature: You can view the success chance of each interaction by pressing CTRL in the interaction GUI.
- Feature: Added submitted skins from DramaQueenMinecraft, lone_warlock, and RennaLorie.
- Feature: Guards now have 40 points of health.
- Change: The wrong GUI was opening for adult player children. This resulted in a few odd glitches.
- Change: Once players’ children are adults, you can control them like normal villagers.
- Fix: Adult player children weren’t supposed to have a Play button.
- Fix: You can now flirt with and kiss other players’ adult children.
- Fix: You can no longer flirt with and kiss villagers that are related to you.
- Fix: Married villagers are no longer recognized as married when their spouse dies, no matter where they happen to be.
- Fix: The whistle now works over longer distances.
- Fix: The hardcore mode secret now works over longer distances.
- Fix: Arranging a marriage can no longer be abused.
- Fix: A villager child no longer says their parents are deceased when only one has died.
- Fix: Many issues with arranging marriages on a server have been fixed.
- Fix: Issues with special skins not appearing have been fixed.
- Technical: MCA now keeps its own internal list of villagers rather than relying on the loaded entity list. This should be much more stable and less prone to glitches.
Credits to WildBamaBoy for makes and updates Minecraft Comes Alive Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods