Minecraft Comes Alive Mod aims to give Minecraft’s villagers an actual use within the game. This mod replaces the original villagers with humans and gives them an actual use within the game. The mod is based around the idea to interact with re-textured, npc villagers. You are able to gain a relationship with the NPC’s and if willing, start a family, get married and have children. Want to know more about this mod? Let’s check post below!
- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a tiny secret feature. It’s nothing too major, or is it?
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
- At start menu, run /%appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Unzip your mod
- Move everything inside the “Place contents in mods folder” to the mods folder
- Navigate to minecraft.jar file (in the bin folder)
- Now drag the contents in “Place contents in Minecraft JAR” into minecraft.jar
- Play Minecraft
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/NOVMB
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6 : http://adf.ly/LxyMx
For MC 1.4.5: http://adf.ly/Irnsa
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
Credits to WildBamaBoy for makes and updates Minecraft Comes Alive Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods