Minecraft Comes Alive Mod aims to give Minecraft’s villagers an actual use within the game. This mod replaces the original villagers with humans and gives them an actual use within the game. The mod is based around the idea to interact with re-textured, npc villagers. You are able to gain a relationship with the NPC’s and if willing, start a family, get married and have children. Want to know more about this mod? Let’s check post below!
- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a tiny secret feature. It’s nothing too major, or is it?
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
- At start menu, run /%appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Unzip your mod
- Move everything inside the “Place contents in mods folder” to the mods folder
- Navigate to minecraft.jar file (in the bin folder)
- Now drag the contents in “Place contents in Minecraft JAR” into minecraft.jar
- Play Minecraft
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
Automatic Installer: http://adf.ly/M4Boo
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/MQlPs
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6: MCA v3.1.2
For MC 1.4.5: MCA v3.0.3
- Feature: Guard AI improved. They perform their job much more efficiently now.
- Change: Game over menu now has a slight delay before the buttons are enabled.
- Change: Guards, villagers, and children now attempt to attack any mob that attacks them, except players.
- Change: One guard now spawns per three villagers instead of every five.
- Change: Hearts value of gold blocks changed to 50.
- Change: Hearts value of iron blocks changed to 25.
- Fix: Divorcing now works correctly.
- Fix: Player identities are no longer switched when procreating on LAN.
- Fix: Some commands were missing from MCA’s help menu.
- Fix: Hardcore secret logic was flawed. Should work correctly now.
- Fix: In a player-player marriage, the player who doesn’t make a baby grow up can now ask their spouse to have another.
- Fix: Your spouse no longer congratulates you for getting engaged.
- Fix: Issues with divorcing a couple have been resolved.
- Fix: Language errors when marrying and having a child with another player have been resolved.
Credits to WildBamaBoy for makes and updates Minecraft Comes Alive Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods