Mine Little Pony Mod adds new player models and textures that make players look like ponies, in the style of the TV show “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic”. Once the mod is installed, you and all other players will look like ponies in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Players who aren’t using a special pony skin will look like one of the background ponies from the show (as the default player skins are not fully compatible with this mod).
Pony skins are backwards-compatible with the original player model, so they look fine to any player who doesn’t have the mod installed (those players just won’t see the pony models). You can be an earth pony, a pegasus, a unicorn or an alicorn. Pegasus ponies flap their wings when flying, and unicorns hold items in the air in front of them as if by magic.
Mine Little Pony Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
Back up your original minecraft.jar before you install this mod! Otherwise you won’t be able to remove this mod without re-installing Minecraft.
Download the Mine Little Pony Mod zip file containing the new files needed by the mod. Extract the contents of the zip file. You will need to copy the new files and folders into the root of the original minecraft.jar.
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, Start->Run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Make a backup (copy) of your minecraft.jar as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop all of the files and folders from the Mine Little Pony zip into the root (top level) folder of the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar. (If you are on a Mac, only delete the MOJANG.* files from the META-INF folder).
- Make a backup (copy) of your original minecraft.jar file (which you can find in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar) as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Outside of terminal, copy all the Mine Little Pony files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
Installing the ModLoader version
- Install ModLoader
- Download the zip file of the version of this mod for Modloader, and put it in your mods folder (found in %appdata%.minecraft/mods on Windows, or ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods if you are on a Mac).
Mine Little Pony Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
Now the mod is installed, you will need to change your skin using your profile on minecraft.net to a special Mine Little Pony compatible skin otherwise you will look like Daring Do.
Once you have the mod installed, run Minecraft and switch to the third-person view (F5) to see yourself as a pony!
There are a few things you can change about the way Mine Little Pony behaves. For example, there is a setting to allow you to see players who are not using Mine Little Pony skins as humans, and you can change the default pony used by the mod.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4.
Credits to Verdana for makes this Mine Little Pony Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods