Millenaire Mod NPC Village download for latest minecraft. Millenaire is a mod for Minecraft, a 3D sandbox game. It aims to fill the “emptyness” of Minecraft worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, Japanese and Mayan themes and additional cultures planned.
Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults.
Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own.
Millenaire is available in the following languages: French, English, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovenian, Chinese and Arabic (more coming!)
Trade with the player
There are three locations at which the player can trade with the villagers: their Town Hall, the bakery and the tavern (when built):
- Town Hall (present at start): you can sell wood, stone, cobblestone, iron and glass (plus extra blocks at time). Payment made in deniers, a special item. You can also buy wood there, and the “village wand”.
- Bakery (when built, requires only wood, so normally they can do it without help): buy bread.
- Tavern (when built, requires glass, so only after you’ve sold enough to the villagers): buy cider and in upgrade taverns calva. Cider and calva can be used multiple times and give back health.
To trade, go to one of the locations in question and stand near the chests. If no woman is around one will arrive shortly. Right-click on her to bring up the trade screen.
Hold the left shift key while clicking on a trade good in the trade screen to trade 8 by 8 or the left control key to trade 64 by 64.
Finding a village
Since 0.1.4, the easiest way to find a village is to press the V key. If a village is nearby, it will display its name, the distance to it and the general direction. Most new worlds should have villages near the spawn point. If you can’t find one at all, check in the world with the seed b. If there are none there, there is an issue with the mod install.
Creating a new village: the Village Wand
With enough deniers, you can buy a “village wand” from the Town Hall of a village. When used on a obsidian block, it will attempt to generate a new village around the block. Warning: using a village wand is dangerous, as the village can end up being built on top of you, killing you if the ground level goes up. Don’t use it you can’t afford a respawn…
Millenaire Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Millenaire Mod
- Now Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and hit enter.
- Open Minecraft.jar file using WinRAR or other compression archive software.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Open the Millenaire mod zip file, drag “put in mods folder” into Mods folder of Jar file.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy!
Before installing, make sure your saves are backed-up.
Millenaire Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link:
For MC 1.5.2
Client: http://millenaire.org/php/dlpage.php?file=Millenaire4.9.2.zip – [Alternate]
Server: http://millenaire.org/php/dlpage.php?file=MillenaireServer4.9.2.zip – [Alternate]
For MC 1.5.1
For MC 1.5 : http://millenaire.org/dl/Millenaire4.4.0b.zip
Millenaire Installer 1.2 Download
This installer is not required, but is very much recommended as it makes installing Millénaire faster and simpler, with less risk of errors. It is available for Mac, Windows and Linux and is compatible with other mods and installers.
Also note that neither Forge nor Millénaire itself are included in the download. You need to download them seperately.
- [All] Officially compatible with MC 1.5.2
- [Server & Solo] Fixed a bug making it much more difficult than designed to generate quest lone buildings
- [Server & Solo] Improved village paths
- [Client & Solo] Fixed a bug that made Millénaire crash when switching dimensions for users of the latest Forge releases
- [All] Fixed a bug making it impossible to hold pujas
- [Client & Solo] New icon for udons by Rasseru
Credits to Kinniken for makes and updates this awesome Millenaire Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods