Metallurgy 3 Mod is a vas enhancement to the basic mining system, adding well over 48+ new metals (based on which submods you use). Our goal is to create a balanced atmosphere for players to explore and enjoy mining. Metallurgy 2 is also modular, configurable, and entirely tailoring for the player’s experience.
You can find the configs in your .minecraft folder under Config/Metallurgy/(Metal Set)
Adds Copper, Tin, Bronze, Hepatizon, Angmallen, Damascus Steel, Manganese, and Steel.
Adds Zinc, Brass, Silver, Electrum, and Platinum.
Adds Ignatius, Shadow Iron, Lemurite, Shadow Steel, Midasium, Vyroxeres, Ceruclase, Adluorite, Inola[″]”]”]”]e, Kalendrite, Amordrine, Vulcanite, and Sanguinite to the Nether.
Adds Prometheum, Deep Iron, Infusolium, Black Steel, Oureclase, Aredrite, Astral Silver, Carmot, Mithril, Rubracium, Quicksilver, Haderoth, Orichalcum, Celenegil, Adamantine, Atlarus, and Tartarite.
Adds Eximite, Meutoite, and Desichalkos.
Adds Phosphorite, Sulfur, Saltpeter, Magnesium, Potash, and Bitumen to the overworld. These ores drop straight items that are used to craft Fertilizer (Bonemeal replacement), Gunpowder, or Tar (Stickyball replacement).
You alloy two metals by mixing the respective dusts in a crafting bench or your own inventory. Most alloys carry on characteristics of their base components with a small bonus (usually in mining level, allowing access to higher tiers and allowing you to “skip” tiers)
- Copper + Tin = Bronze
- Bronze + Gold = Hepatizon
- Iron + Gold = Angmallen
- Iron + Bronze = Damascus Steel
- Iron + Manganese = Steel
- Copper + Zinc = Brass (Requires Base)
- Gold + Silver = Electrum
- Shadow Iron + Lemurite = Shadow Steel (2.0.3b: Shadow Iron + 2x Ignatius)
- Ceruclase + Adluorite = Inola[″]”]”]”]e (2.0.3b: Vyroxeres + Ceruclase = Inola[profanity="["]“]”]”]e)
- Kalendrite + Platinum = Amordrine (Requires Precious)
- Shadow Iron Dust + Ignatius Dust = Iron Dust
- Deep Iron + Infuscolium = Black Steel
- Mithril + Silver = Quicksilver (Requires Precious)
- Mithril + Rubracium = Haderoth
- Orichalcium + Platinum = Celenegil (Requires Precious)
- Adamantine + Atlarus = Tartarite
- Prometheum Dust + Deep Iron Dust = Iron Dust
Any Base Metal in a Rail, Bucket, or Shears recipe will produce a basic version of said item. For Rails you get more/less rails based on the metal used. Also any Precious Metal can be used to make Booster Tracks, resulting in more/less of said track based on the metal used. You can also craft Pistons using the recipe and replacing the Iron in the recipe with Bronze or higher quality Base Metals.
Copper Furnace = 8x Copper Bars + Stone Furnace
Bronze Furnace = 8x Bronze Bars + Copper Furnace
Iron Furnace = 8x Iron Bars + Bronze Furnace
Steel Furnace = 8x Steel Bars + Iron Furnace
Stone Crusher = 4x Stone (Corners) + 4x Sticks (Straights) + Stone Furnace
Copper Crusher = 8x Copper Bars + Stone Crusher
Bronze Crusher = 8x Bronze Bars + Copper Crusher
Iron Crusher = 8x Iron Bars + Bronze Crusher
Steel Crusher = 8x Steel Bars + Iron Crusher
Abstracter = 8x Bars + Previous Abstractor Tier (starts with Stone Furnace)
Smelter = 8x Bars + Previous Smelter Tier (starts with Stone Furnace)
Mint = 3x Iron Bars (Top Row) + 2x Sticks (Sides) + Redstone Dust (middle) + 2x Iron Bars (Bottom corners) + 1x Piston (Bottom Center)
Golden Cog (Used in Mint Loader) = 4x Gold Bar (Straights) + Iron Bar (Center)
Mint Loader = 2x Pistons (Sides) + 4x Gold Cogs (Corners) + Chest (Center) + 2 Iron Bars (top and bottom)
4x Bars in a square = 4x Bricks
1x Bricks = 1x Bar
9x Bars = 1x Block
1x Block = 9x Bars
Glass + Crusher = Glass Dust
Glass Dust + Iron Dust = Red Glass Dust
Glass Dust + Copper Dust = Blue Glass Dust
Glass Dust + Bronze Dust = Green Glass Dust
Glass Dust + Angmallen Dust = Orange Glass Dust
Glass Dust + Manganese Dust = Purple Glass Dust
Glass Dust + Gold Dust = Yellow Glass Dust
Glass Dust + Hepatizon Dust = Black Glass Dust
Glass Dust + Steel Dust = White Glass Dust
Glass Dust + Furnace = Glass
(Base Metals Only)
Bar x 7 (in ladder shape) = Ladder
(Also works with normal Glass)
6x Stone (top/bottom rows) + 2x Glass (sides) + Torch = Lantern
- Phosphorus + Magnesium + Saltpeter = 8x Fertilizer
- Phosphorus + Magnesium + Potash = 8x Fertilizer
- Phosphorus + Saltpeter + Potash = 8x Fertilizer
- Saltpeter + Magnesium + Potash = 8x Fertilizer
- Stick + Phosphorus (above) = 4x Matches
- 4x Magnesium + 4x Phosphorus + TNT (center) = LE TNT
- 4x Sulfur + 4x Saltpeter + TNT (center) = HE TNT
- Charcoal + Sulfur + Saltpeter = Gunpowder x4
- Bitumen (+Furnace) = Tar
- Tar + Blaze Powder = Magma Cream
- Tar + Piston = Sticky Piston
- Magnesium + Flint = Magnesium Igniter
- Vulcanite Bar x2 = Blaze Rod
- Midasium Dust + Any Dust = Gold Dust
- 4x Metuoite in a circle = 4x Ender Pearls
Industrialcraft 2 Additional Recipes
- Copper Crusher + 7 Iron Bars + Circuit (top) = Macerator
- Bronze Crusher + 5 Iron Bars + Circuit (top) = Macerator
- Iron Crusher Circuit (top) = Macerator
- Steel Crusher Circuit (top) = Macerator
Metallurgy 3 Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- You need to install Minecraft Forge by by extracting it into your Minecraft.jar and deleting META-INF
- Download and install KeithyUtils
- Run Minecraft, get to title screen, exit.
- Put Metallurgy Core into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)
- Put any Metal Sets you want into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)
- Run Minecraft, enjoy.
- Obtain the server.jar
- Install Forge’s latest server version into it (DO NOT DELETE META-INF FROM SERVER!)
- Run the Server, when its done booting type “stop” in the console
- Delete the World folder it just created, drop (not extract!) the Metallurgy files into the Mods folder it just created
- Start up, enjoy your mod!
Metallurgy 3 Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.1.jar
For MC 1.6.2 : Metallurgy 1.6.2.zip
For MC 1.5.1 : http://t.co/aT06xswhQB
- Update to minecraft 1.6.4
Credits to SHadowclaimer and RebelKeithy.
Category: Minecraft Mods