MCPatcher HD Fix allows players to easily install modifications HD Texture Packs, custom animations, skin and more. It’s bytecode-level patcher for Minecraft. The main use right now is changing the hard-coded texture size, but it is eventually intended to apply arbitrary patches. It’s allows you to switch between texture packs from one size to another sizes or from small resolution to high resolution.
This tool now support HD texture pack and font, custom terrain and item animations for any tile, including water, lava and portals. With MCPatcher HD you can load other mods like Modloader, you can save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily and also organize your mods by the minecraft version they go with.
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- HD texture pack and font support.
- Custom terrain and item animations for any tile, including water, lava, and portals.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass mod.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Connected Textures mod. Glass panes not yet supported.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
Notes and Recent Changes:
- Brighter, less muddy-looking fireworks.
- Custom compass needle.
- Biome- and height-specific Random Mobs with weighted randoms..
MCPatcher HD Installation
- Download The MCPatcher HD Fix
- Then open the patch that you have download
- Then click patch (you don’t need to have a textur epack for this step)
- Then open the game
- Then click Mods and Texture Packs
- Then click open Texture Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the texturepacks folder in .minecraft instead
- Then copy all your texture packs into that folder
- Now you can enjoy switching between texture pack without repatching the game!
MCPatcher HD Download Link
For MC 1.7.10 : MCPatcher HD 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.4 : MCPatcher HD 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : MCPatcher HD 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 : MCPatcher HD 1.6.4
For MC 1.6.2 : MCPatcher HD 1.6.2
For MC 1.6.1 : MCPatcher HD 1.6.1
For MC 1.5.2 (v3.0.4_0.1) : https://bitbucket.org/prupe/mcpatcher/downloads
Credits to Kahr for makes and updates this MCPatcher HD Fix.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs