Liteloader is a lightweight mod bootstrap designed to provide very basic loader functionality for mods which don’t need to modify game mechanics. It is designed to run alongside ModLoader and Minecraft Forge and LiteLoader mods will not conflict with ModLoader or Forge mods.
Liteloader Mod Installation
- Download the latest version of LiteLoader by clicking the link below, or choose the version for your version of Minecraft.
- For Windows follow the steps 3, 4 and 5 below. For Macintosh you can alternatively use Mac LiteLoader Patcher made by chattahippie.
- Open your minecraft .jar with WinRAR or 7-zip:
Click Start -> Run (if you don’t see “Run” try holding down your “Windows” key and press the R key)
Type %APPDATA% and click OK
Open .minecraft and then bin
Open minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7-zip
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag all the files from the liteloader .zip into your minecraft jar
Liteloader Mod Download Link
For MC 1.5.2 : Liteloader_1.5.2.zip
Credit to Mumfrey.
Category: Minecraft Mods