Legendary Beasts Mod adds new Legendary Beasts to the game. If the Structures option is enabled, beast temples will spawn, When the player gets close to a temple, its beast will spawn, All beasts drop Sacred Eyes, which can be used to find the nearest active temple, if there is one.
- Mobs too close to it will “burn”
- Entities that touch it will take damage equal to that of lava
- Arrows don’t do so well against him
- Drops a Fire Staff (try right-clicking)
- Teleporting is his specialty
- Switches places with you if he takes indirect entity damage (i.e. arrow) – and you take the damage instead
- He likes to teleport directly behind the player
- Pro tip : Do not let him into lava
- Drops an Ender Staff (try right-clicking)
- Spawns in his temple(blue cloud found in the sky)
- Spawns lightning every so often
- Spawns powered Creepers every so often
- Can only be damaged from explosive/punching
- When in water (water block/rain), he will spawn creepers and lightning twice as often
- Can’t knock him back
- Drops a Lightning Staff (try right-clicking)
- Spawns in his temple
- Fires arrows and poison arrows
- Can only be damaged by arrows
- He will randomly run at you
- Drops an amazing Enchanted Bow
- Sometimes he will drop a Poison Blow Gun
- Spawns in his temple
- Throws some ice-cold snowballs at you
- Runs after you – attempts to maul you
- Breaks blocks around him when angry
- Does not like fire/lava – makes him angry
- Drops an Ice Staff (try right-clicking)
Legendary Beasts Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download the Legendary Beasts Mod below!
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar (or locate your minecraft_server.jar)
If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar (or server jar), extract the Forge files into there if you don’t have them already
- Place the .zip file in the “mods” folder, found in your minecraft (or server) directory.
Legendary Beasts Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/WHql4
For MC 1.6.2 : Forge_LegendaryBeastsAlpha126.96.36.199.zip
For MC 1.6.1 : http://adf.ly/RUOlC
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/OPvYo
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4.
Credits and big thanks to Davidee.
Category: Minecraft Mods