Legend Gear Mod is inspired by The Legend of Zelda and other classic games, providing new weapons, consumbales,and accessories, as well as adding a couple new plants to world generation.
LegendGear is a Forge mod; once you’ve got Forge set up, just drop LegendGear in your mods folder and you’re good to go.
Images and Recipes:
Quiver and Bomb Bag
These handy new tools will enable you to more readily carry arrows and bombs, as well as seeing your supply of them at a glance. The quiver can hold up to 200 arrows, and the bomb bag can hold up to 50 bombs. Both can be emptied and filled by use of the crafting grid – craft a quiver on its own to take arrows out of it, or craft it with arrows to fill it; the same applies for the bomb bag and bombs. (For convenience, the quiver can also be filled by right-clicking with it in your hand.) Right clicking with the bomb bag will throw a bomb, and left-clicking on an armed bomb with it will disarm the bomb, enabling harvesting of bomb flowers.
This valuable item is handy for returning to the surface after exploring a mineshaft or cave – when used, after a moderate charge time it will teleport you to the most recent place that you were under open sky while having the mirror in your inventory.
This versatile throwing weapon can deal damage to multiple enemies, break tall grass and similar blocks, and retrieve dropped items for you. It will magically home in on you on its return path, though if you somehow manage to avoid it for several seconds it will drop onto the ground ready to be picked up. It deals a bit less damage than a diamond sword, and has 750 durability – each block broken or mob hit consumes one use.
You can read and see full recipes at original post thread.
Legend Gear Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Legend Gear Mod
- Put the Legend Gear Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Don not unzip it
- Done and Enjoy!
For MC 1.4.7 : http://adf.ly/IrxHw
Mirror : http://adf.ly/IxhbX
- Changed material of mystic shrubs to plants
- Fixed some strange behavior if multiple pots suck up an item at the same time
- Addressed compatibility issue with Titan Band
- Added config options for additional hookshot-capable blocks
- Improved sword pedestals; can now take sword by right-clicking hilt
- Fixed a server crash related to clay pots and mob pathfinding
- Added some not-fully-implemented blocks and items, due to rushing out a bugfix release; play with them in Creative at your own risk, if you like
Credits to NMcCoy.
Category: Minecraft Mods