Key and Code Lock Mod for Minecraft. This Mod adds 2 Doors: The Code Locked Door and the Key Locked Door (and obviously keys)! Also as of v1.0 two Redstonelocks (key and code locked)!
- It’s fairly simple:
Both doors you just have to place like normal ones. Then you have to set a combination or a key for the door:
- Key Locked Door:
Just craft a key and rightclick the door to pair them! Now you can only open the door with this key! You can lock multiple doors with the same key
- Copying keys:
You can duplicate a key by putting it with a fresh key into the crafting grid.
- Code Locked Door:
Rightclick it and the code GUI should show with the message “new: “. Type in the code you want and click OK. You can change the code at any time by clicking “change”!
- Redstone locks:
Work like doors. Redstone power is emitted directly in all directions and to the bottom also with one solid block between!
You can attach redstone torches/etc. to it!
- Remover Chip:
If you want to remove a door just open it and then rightclick it with the Remover Chip!
Pictures and Crafting:
Find more information and crafting about this mod HERE.
Key and Code Lock Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Key and Code Lock Mod for Minecraft
- Copy the mod file without extracting to “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods” directory
- Enjoy the mod!
Key and Code Lock Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5.2 : KeyAndCodeLock v1.2.zip
- Version 1.3:
- CODE locked things are now all handled serverside and the client should have no access to the code in any way… (not completely tested, whitehat “hackers” are welcome!)
- Other changes and fixes
- Compatiblity with Minecraft 1.6.2
Credit to TeNNoX.
Category: Minecraft Mods