JohnSmith Texture Pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This texture pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. This texture pack is a community favourite texture pack.
JohnSmith Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Installation
- Download MCPatcher HD or OptiFine
- Download JohnSmith Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Copy and paste the downloaded zip file into a folder named “texturepacks” in minecraft folder
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher and proceed to click “patch”
- For OptiFine: Install optifine by opening minecraft.jar and placing the .class files from OptiFine’s zip file within.
- Run minecraft and enjoy!
JohnSmith Texture Pack 1.6.2/1.6.1/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5 : http://www.mediafire.com/?mk2kegili2lhqzf
Credit to JohnSmith.
Category: Minecraft Texture Packs