Inventory Tweaks Mod allows you to easily manage your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
With this mod you will see four new buttons when opening a chest or dispenser. The first button sorts the items in a very basic way. The second button uses intelligent sorting to sort the items in columns. The third button is similar to the second but in rows. The fourth button is final button is a custom option. Clicking this will bring up a configuration screen.
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
One of the most powerful features of this mod is its ability to customize the sorting feature. For instance, you can make sure that each time you sort your inventory, the best pickaxe available is put in your hot bar, but there is really a lot that can be done.
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge or Modloader
- Download the Inventory Tweaks Mod
- Put the zip in your mods folder
- Run the game!
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
For MC 1.4.5: http://adf.ly/EtZyX
- Updated to minecraft 1.5.2
- Fixed an error with shortcuts while the inventory screen was shifted (ex. by potion/beacon effects).
- Compatibiltiy for Galacticraft’s enhanced inventory screen.
- API enhancements. (ItemTree information can be accessed via API)
- Improved shortcut behavior with extract-only slots.
- Various behind-the-scenes enhancements.
Credits to Kobata and jimeowan.
Category: Minecraft Mods