Inventory Tweaks Mod allows you to easily manage your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
With this mod you will see four new buttons when opening a chest or dispenser. The first button sorts the items in a very basic way. The second button uses intelligent sorting to sort the items in columns. The third button is similar to the second but in rows. The fourth button is final button is a custom option. Clicking this will bring up a configuration screen.
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
One of the most powerful features of this mod is its ability to customize the sorting feature. For instance, you can make sure that each time you sort your inventory, the best pickaxe available is put in your hot bar, but there is really a lot that can be done.
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download Minecraft Forge or Modloader
- Download the Inventory Tweaks Mod
- Put the zip in your mods folder
- Run the game!
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.4.5: http://adf.ly/EtZyX
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2+
- Sort-on-pickup attempts no longer spam chat messages by repeatedly failing.
- Auto-refill will now match metadata exactly on items with subtypes (wool, carpet, stained clay, etc.)
- Major API update, to allow for mods that change the basic player inventory to add compatibility via API.
- Sorting shortcut automatically disables itself when any standard text field is focused. (Ex: Anvil rename field)
- Modded containers will never attempt to ‘guess’ where the main player inventory slots are. Ask the developer of the mod to use the API for compatibility issues.
- Basic compatibility information can be added to a new configuration file ‘InvTweaksCompatibility.xml’. (For modpack builders, this is not a substitute for using the API and will only work correctly for fixed-size chest-like containers)
- Language files are now loaded using MC1.6′s resource pack system, so they can be overriden or new languages added by resource packs.
- The override button texture file should now be located at ‘assets/inventorytweaks/textures/gui/button10px.png’
Credits to Kobata and jimeowan.
Category: Minecraft Mods