IndustrialCraft 2 Mod makes you feel right at home again, rediscovering most of the stuff known from IC. However, once you get your machines running, you will quickly notice how smooth and well-designed everything works now.
Wiring is easier, batteries aren’t as two sided (on/off) anymore, new cables, rubber stuff, new machines, everything was added.
Create obstacle courses of Metal Poles and Rubber-Sheets, explore the Nether with an Electrical Jetpack or blow up whole landscapes at once by using the Dynamite-O-Mote. Or discover the much more complex mechanisms of Nuclear Engineering, blow up your hut or burn your hands. Or grab the rusty ol’ Composite Vest, and start hunting Creepers with the new, all-mighty NanoSaber.
You can read the full recipes at IC2 wiki page.
IndustrialCraft 2 Mod Installation
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge, download and install it
- First install all mods below, then just put the industrialcraft-2.jar into your ‘mods’-folder located in .minecraft
- Do not unpack your minecraft.jar.
- Do not drop the whole client or the downloaded archive into your minecraft.jar.
- Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder if you didn’t delete it already.
IndustrialCraft 2 Mod Download Link
For MC 1.7.2 :
For MC 1.6.4 : IndustrialCraft 2 Mod 1.6.4
- fix another pump+compressor issue
- improve texture loading time
- fix cropcard sprite registration with non-continuous ids
- fix pump->compressor npe if no liquid was found
- fix dropchance setting
- fix scrapbox drops (ty mistaqur)
- update to latest bc api
Credits and big thanks to Alblaka.
Category: Minecraft Mods