Imperial City Map download for Minecraft. This is a project we are building on a server: a large, monumental city that is built in all styles from the 19th century and early 20th century (neo-classical, beaux-arts style, modern style…). We play in creative mode. All buildings are original, even though they are often based on existing buildings that we modify or merge as a source of inspiration.
We wish to share our builds and have as many people as possible enjoying them. This means that you are free to download them, use them, and put our city on your server (if you do so, crediting us for their creation will be appreciated).
To see all textures, you will need to install Optifine HD and select connected textures (options/video settings/quality/connected textures: fancy)
To date, active members on our Imperial City server are:
- admins and lead architects: Comeon and Rigolo
- architects: Architecte, Geebee56, Juanmmag, ProijectoH, Siderial, Vincal
Imperial City Map 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Download the Imperial City Map for Minecraft below!
- Open start/run/%appdata/.minecraft/saves
- Drag the contents inside the zip file you downloaded into .minecraft saves folder
- Run Minecraft
- Play and Enjoy!
Imperial City Map 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
Map Download : Imperialcity v14.0.rar
Changelogs and Updates
New file (v14.0) available.
- Changes include mainly replacements of old buildings that we found too cheap (palace of justice, several houses, Library…) and new interiors (war museum, houses, small temple by the river).
Credits to Rigolo.
Category: Minecraft Maps