ID Resolver Mod is a mod for removing ID conflicts for blocks and items with mods, with extra options for detailed ID Reports and such. Whenever a block or item is created it asks you what you would like the ID to be. By default, if there’s no collision it will just assume the ID is ok, but you can change this so it asks you every time.
With this mod allows you to change it to whatever you want, leave it as what the mod wants, automatically assign it to the first available slot, etc. It saves all the IDs so that in the future it won’t ask you again for that block / item.
- First, on the left you can see how many Block IDs, Item IDs, and Sprite IDs there are left for Minecraft to use.
- Moving on, you see text describing the block in question. It is unable to get the ingame text version, as this hooks it before anything can be assigned, so class name and mod name will have to do.
- The next element you see is actually a scroll bar. This is what you can use to choose a new ID, and if it conflicts it will show you what it conflicts with.
- “Save and Continue loading” saves the currently selected ID and continues loading, obviously.
ID Resolver Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- This Mod requires Minecraft Forge and GUI API
- Download the ID Resolver Mod Files at link below
- All you need to do is copy this jar to .minecraft\coremods. Forge will load and patch everything as needed automatically.
ID Resolver Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
For MC 1.5.2/1.5.1 : http://bit.ly/YFvtYI
To use on a server, it’s the same thing, except you don’t install GuiAPI. Once everything is working on the client, copy over the ID resolver config (located at config/IDResolvermodPriorities.properties) to the server in the same relative location. Note that all clients need to have this same config in order for it to work, I didn’t finish the checking stuff fast enough to release, so eh.
Credit to ShaRose.
Category: Minecraft Mods