Hunting Traps Mod adds traps for hunting into the game that can be used to capture any mob! To set most of the traps, a pressure plate must be placed on top of them.
- The “Cage Hunting Trap” will spawn a cage around any mob that dare walk over the pressure plate!
- The “Fire Hunting Trap” will spark, and set any nearby mob on fire!
- The “Pitfall Hunting Trap” will make the ground below disappear and send any mob in a 3×3 box falling!
- The “Incinerating Fire Trap” will disintegrate any block that is placed on it, and can only be turned on and off by a distance.
- “Spikes” are deadly little things that capture the mob, and slowly kill them, watch out.
- “Grass & Sand Coverings” are based off an older mod, these are thin grass blocks that you can fall through, and here is the cool thing, it incorporates a self built engine that makes the blocks, match your biome grass color and the texture of any users texture pack.
- “Invisible Pressure Plates” are pressure plates that act like normal pressure plates but are nearly invisible.
- “Grass Pressure Plates” are like the Invisible ones but look like your texture pack/biome.
Hunting Traps Mod 1.6/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and install Modloader
- Download the Hunting Traps Mod for Minecraft
- Extract all of the Hunting Traps Mod class files into your minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF folder into the minecraft.jar
- Explore, hunt and kill with your new Hunting Traps Mod!
Hunting Traps Mod 1.6/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/QV72y
Credit to fltlinr.
Category: Minecraft Mods