Hardcore Enderdragon Mod for Minecraft. This mod is about dragon, the dragon just files around like no big deal, If he’s flying for long time without doing any attack, just bury yourself in obsidian, because he’ll get 4.45 time faster and just crashes into you (with bite).
- Custom battlemusic when you’re in The End, made by qwertygiy
- Customizable playlists (tutorial in README file)
- Whenever you destroy an Endercrystal, it shoots 8 TNT and aggros endermen around
- The dragon shoots fireballs (fire explosions) and freezeballs (slowness)
- During regular attacks, the dragon’s 1.5 times faster
- End stone added to list of blocks the dragon destroys
- Stealth attack, silent punch/bite attack if you stop looking at the dragon
- If you get too close to dragon’s mouth, he bites you with chance of poison, blindness or nausea
- Implemented AI, the dragon’s learning as you fight and modifies his tactic
- The dragon is more likely to attack damaged, weaker players
- - After most Endercrystals are destroyed, the dragon becomes angry
- You can no longer change difficulty after this point
- Faster and more powerful fireballs
- More frequent attacks
- Obsidian towers scatter around after the dragon flies through
- On medium or hard difficulty, the dragon does special attacks (they’ve their own section)
- - More experience from killing the dragon, depends on difficulty
- - Epic reward chest after you kill the dragon
- There’s a reward value, determined by difficulty, deaths and failures
- Basically, the better you do, the more and better rewards you get
- The absolutely lowest reward value gives you LOL made out of cobblestone
- You can get up to 6 experience bottles, and up to 15 enchanted books
- The books can have overpowered enchantments, like Sharpness 10 or Fortune 6
- Lowered amount of levels you need to combine an item with enchanted books
- - You can no longer get the egg by dropping it on a transparent block
- There is a legit way of getting the egg
- “Cover it with blood of its mother”
- The egg has currently no use, that’s still being worked on!
Hardcore Enderdragon Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Go to the .minecraft folder, its location depends on your operating system:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft
- Go to the bin folder, and open minecraft.jar in an archiving software
- Copy contents of MinecraftJar folder inside this archive into minecraft.jar
- Delete folder called META-INF that’s inside minecraft.jar
If you’re using Forge, do the next step. If you’re not, skip to step 6.
- Install Forge, and then copy contents of ForgePatch folder inside this archive into minecraft.jar
- Download Hardcore Enderdragon Mod for Minecraft
- Go back to .minecraft folder, and open the resources folder. Then copy contents of ResourcesFolder that’s inside this archive in there.
- Open minecraft_server.jar in an archiving software (I suggest WinRAR)
- 2. Copy contents of MinecraftServerJar folder inside this archive into minecraft_server.jar DO NOT DELETE META-INF FOLDER!!!
- If you’re using Forge, do the next step.
- 3. Install Forge, and then copy contents of ForgePatch folder inside this archive into minecraft_server.jar
Hardcore Enderdragon Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : HED_1.6.2_release-1.0.zip
- 1.6.4 (release 1.1.2)
- - [NEW] New config option to turn off music
- - [NEW] Igneous Rock makes nearby TNT blow up instantly
- - [UPD] Updated Igneous Rock and Igneous Rock Ore textures
- - [UPD] Removed Death Flower as item with different ID than the block (sorry!)
- - [UPD] Temple Caller much more rare in overworld, more common in Dungeon Towers
Credit to chylex.
Category: Minecraft Mods