Gulliver Mod The Resizing Mod changing your perspective of minecraft. It’s named for the book Gulliver’s Travels, though much of the inspiration comes from The Borrowers, Alice in Wonderland, and other size-related stories.
What it does? From the outside, it looks just like plain vanilla Minecraft. There are no new blocks or items, just two Potions. But with Gulliver installed, you now have the ability to change your own size or the sizes of mobs & NPCs! The world works differently when you and mobs change size. See what happens!
- Better Optifine support!
- Tiny players may ride Firework Rockets by placing them while holding Shift!
- Players can pick up tinier entities! (Yes really!)
- Toss Cows! Place Sheep by hand! Fling your friends! Go on a giant’s rampage!
- When empty-handed, you can right-click an entity to pick it up, and then:
- Right-click a block to place it there
- Press ‘Q’ to toss it (hold Shift to toss more gently)
- Left-click to throw it
- Switching to an Item on your hotbar will cause them to drop
- Be sure to back up your worlds before trying this mod, this includes worlds using old versions of Gulliver.
- When installing Gulliver, always start with a fresh copy of your minecraft.jar – it may not work if there are old Gulliver files in there.
- Gulliver may use ModLoader, but it’s an “internal” mod, not “external”. The class files from the zip must be installed into minecraft.jar – don’t just put the zip file in the “mods” folder! Either nothing will happen when you try to resize, or else Minecraft will crash!
- MCPatcher and Magic Launcher don’t work so well together. Choose one or the other when installing Gulliver. (The Install/Downloads section has more details.)
A few starter tips for tiny players:
- Watch Your Step
- Shift-Crouch to Jump 1 Block High
- Some Blocks are Climbable!
- Carry Paper, a Slime Ball, String and a Lily Pad
- Carry something pointy (like a Stick or Sword), you may need it to pry open Chests or Doors
- Try the Fishing Rod
- Beware of Cats & Spiders!
A few starter tips for huge players:
- Watch Your Step – Falling Hurts!
- Shift-Crouch to Jump Half Your Height
- Try Punching Blocks/Mobs Barehanded
- Step On Mobs (or else Sneak Over Them)
- Right-Click Mobs When Barehanded to Pick Them Up
Gulliver Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Download Modloader
- Download Gulliver Mod
- Open file .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar
- Paste Modloader files.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the contents of the downloaded mod into your “minecraft.jar”
Gulliver Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- updated Gulliver Forged to Forge recommended build 684
- bug fix for sizing commands not working on multiple players at once
- bug fixes for NullPtrExceptions in GulliverForged with some Forge mods
Credits and big thanks to UncleMion.
Category: Minecraft Mods