Gravity Gun Mod adds the Gravity Gun from Half Life 2 to minecraft. With the gravity gun you can lift mobs and blocks and you can also use it to push mobs and blocks.
The primary button creates a blast that will push back entities. Entities that you throw back will be come projectiles and is likely to hurt any other entities they collide into. The secondary button will do the opposite, and pull in entities If the entity is close enough it will grab them. You can also grab blocks, but you cannot pull them from a distance.
Gravity Gun Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install iChun Util.
- Download Gravity Gun Mod
- Click “Start” menu and click “Run”, type %appdata
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open the folder “mods” (if it doesn’t exist) just create it)
- Place the “Gravity Gun” folder directrly into “mods”
- Play minecraft!
Gravity Gun Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/Sl4mL
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/Sl4mL
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.x
- Fixed critical grabbing issue not updating surrounding blocks.
- Attempted mem leak patching.
- Fixed grabbing entities riding the grabber.
- Fixed wrong world instance usage.
- Fixed “failed to read settings” issue when unsuccessfully connecting to servers.
- Fixed improper model alignment on non-player entities holding the gravity gun.
- Players now hold the gravity gun the same way they hold an armed bow.
- Changed moved gravigun folder from mods to resources.
Credits and big thanks to iChun.
Category: Minecraft Mods