GLSL Shaders Modified Mod for Minecraft. This Mod is modified version of daxnitro’s GLSL Shaders mod, updated for newer Minecraft version since 1.4.2.
In this mod there are some features added:
- Support connected texture
- Support multiple composite programs (compostire1, composite2, composite3)
Features from GLSL Shaders OF by id_miner are being added but not fully done yet.
This mod require relatively recent, fast graphic card. Anything older or slower than NVIDIA 8800GT is not likely to work well with this mod.
Find and read more information about GLSL Shaders Modified Mod HERE.
GLSL Shaders Modified Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
You need specified version of original minecraft.jar, Optifine.
You need shaders (*.vsh, *.fsh). They are not currently included in mod zip.
Manual installation in minecraft.jar
- Make a backup of original minecraft.jar. (You may want it later.)
- Open minecraft.jar in WinRAR or 7-Zip or similar program.
- Delete META-INF in minecraft.jar.
- If you use Forge, copy files from Forge universal zip into minecraft.jar
- Copy files from OptiFine zip into minecraft.jar.
- Copy files from ShadersMod zip into minecraft.jar
- Copy *.fsh *.vsh files into minecraft.jar/shaders (or leave it empty and copy *.fsh *.vsh into .minecraft/shaders folder instead)
- Finished. Run minecraft.
Installation for use with Magic Launcher
- Open Magic Launcher.
- Click Setup button.
- Select or create configuration you want to use.
- If you use Forge, add Forge universal zip.
- Add OptiFine zip (below Forge universal if used together).
- Add ShadersMod zip below OptiFine.
- Add shaders zip file (which has *.fsh *.vsh in shaders folder inside zip)
GLSL Shaders Modified Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.5.2 : ShadersMod-2.00-mc1.5.2-ofud3.zip (OptiFine Ultra D3)
For MC 1.5.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?eaae9s49g2n2vfr
For MC 1.4.7:
ShadersMod ofuD5-1.44 – OptiFine HD Ultra D5 : http://adf.ly/KVyp7
ShadersMod ofuD5-1.43 – OptiFine HD Ultra D5 : http://adf.ly/KW2yN
ShadersMod ofuD4-1.43 – OptiFine HD Ultra D4 : http://adf.ly/KW30d
ShadersMod ofuD3-1.43 – OptiFine HD Ultra D3 : http://adf.ly/KW32O
- Fixed abnormal GUI rendering when rain is OFF.
- Added uniform int entityHurt and uniform int entityFlash for gbuffers_entities.
- Added custom DRAWBUFFERS setting.
- Added uniform float sunAngle and uniform float shadowAngle
- ShadersModCore v2.0.1 beta 17 also works in Minecraft 1.6.4 (with FML or Forge for Minecraft 1.6.4).
- You have to remove Optifine from the mods folder to run it successfully.Forge 22.214.171.1247/FML 126.96.36.1995 can load Optifine in mods folder but it runs Optifine’s class transformer after ShadersMod, so Optifine overwrite the change that ShadersMod does, so ShadersMod is not functional.
Credit to karyonix.
Category: Minecraft Mods