GLSL Shaders Mod is simply sets up custom GLSL Shaders for rendering in a flexible deferred shading pipeline. By default, the shaders implement a depth-of-field effect that focuses on whatever you’re looking at, as well as waving grass. This is modified version of daxnitro’s GLSL Shaders mod, updated for newer Minecraft version since 1.4.2.
This mod will have you play minecraft as if it was the first time all over again. This mod offers an unparalleled visual effects and allows you to play in the most realistic minecraft world possible.
GLSL Shaders Mod is fully customizable, so you can make Minecraft look however you like. For example, world curvature bends the world around you as you walk. Bump and specular mapping are some other awesome effects that changes regular 2-D Minecraft into 3-D. These effects are amazingly detailed. With these enabled you will notice is that the shadowing is based off of the sun or moons position in the sky. Depth field data allows you to comfortably focus on objects in front of you while slightly blurring the background. This naturally draws the eye to the objects in the screen that are in focus. There are many other ways to customize your experience and the possibilities are truly endless.
GLSL Shaders Mod Installation
With Magic Launcher
- start Magic Launcher
- add the mods to the list, like this (first must be Optifine):
- start the game and go to the options screen:
- click on the Shaders option.
- open the shaders folder (click on the button)
- move the downloaded shader into the folder (it must be a .zip archive).
- select the shader and click on the Done button.
- For SEUS v10 you need a modified texturepack
- download and copy Optifine into the minecraft.jar
- download and copy GLSL Shaders OF into minecraft.jar
- delete META-INF
- run minecraft and add shaders through the Shaders option menu
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6: Download
For MC 1.4.5: Download
You have to download the shaders from one of these links:
Sonic Ethers unbelievable shaders (search for the V08 shaders)
Sildur’s shader and modified texture packs for SEUS v10
shaders on daxnitro’s wiki
SEUS v10 works only with a modified texturepack,
also make sure there are no /ctm and /anim folders in the texturepack,
delete them if they are there.
- Update for Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6.
Credits to daxnitro.
Category: Minecraft Mods