GlassCraft Mod introduces Colored Glass and Glowing Colored Glass to Minecraft. This mod will add colorful glass blocks to the minecraft world. Ordinary glass blocks are now too ordinary and they have limits to how much they can contribute to the decoration of your homes and buildings. Now with colored glass in your house, the light will shine in colorful lights to your house.
The colorful glass blocks will become valuable addition to the decorating material list. They will make you houses look more colorful and different. These interesting blocks will allow you to becoome even more creative and artistic.
1 – Add Glowing Glass!
2 – Add Config File with IDs!
3 – Add a new furnace to ‘smelt’ dye into glass
4 – Profit?!
How to Install
1. Download Minecraft Forge (Universal)
2. Download Glasscraft below!
3. Install Forge
4. Run Minecraft
5. Quit Minecraft
6. Open /.minecraft in %AppData%
7. Place GlassCraft(NameOfTextures).zip in Mods Folder
8. Start Minecraft and Enjoy
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/M72f3
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.1
- Only colored glass right now.
Credit to BobwontRolle.
Category: Minecraft Mods