Gammabright Mod is an advanced brightness and fullbright mod for Minecraft! Once toggled, it adjusts the in-game gamma setting (the brightness) which lights up everything in the game; blocks, mobs, entities… Gammabright modifies the same value that the brightness slider under “Video Settings” controls. However, the brightness slider is very limited to how much it can adjust the gamma.
Gammabright can go way beyond (or below!). Compared to other brightness or fullbright mods, Gammabright looks amazing when enabled. Smooth lighting still works, all shadows are even, and there are no lighting glitches or dark spots. Gammabright can be very helpful when exploring pitch-black caves, building structures in the dark, fighting players at night, or even spotting that seemingly invisible skeleton. Gammabright is the perfect tool for videomakers as well. Let’s players, for example, can use it to set their game’s brightness at just the right level to help their viewers see easier. It’s also great for filming time-lapses at night. Gammabright has an endless amount of uses!
Mod Features and Uses:
- Now running LiteLoader for greater stability!
- Overhaul your in-game brightness with the tap of a key
- Watch your brightness grow via the on-screen brightness indicator
- Quickly adjust your brightness using the arrow keys
- Customize Gammabright even further via its config file (see Configuration)
- Never suffer through the darkness of night again!
- See clearly while mining in dark caves, ravines, and caverns
- Spot your enemy faster while engaging in PVP
- Assist your viewers by giving your videos a brightness boost
- Spot those pesky mobs before they see you
FYI: The brightness percentage that is shown on screen when the mod is enabled is in sync with the percentage that the brightness slider shows.
Gammabright Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Installation
- Requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download Gammabright Mod
- Open zip file and drag and drop mod_Gammabright.class into the minecraft.jar.
- Remember to install ModLoader or Forge, and to delete the META-INF folder.
Gammabright Mod 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Gammabright 1.7.4
For MC 1.7.2 : Gammabright 1.7.2
For MC 1.6.4 (Forge) : http://goo.gl/yylg3D
For MC 1.6.2 : http://goo.gl/NbIkm
For MC 1.6.1 : http://goo.gl/HgQMI
For MC 1.5.2 : http://goo.gl/f9mXw
For MC 1.5.1: http://goo.gl/MBmUy
For MC 1.4.7/1.4.6: http://goo.gl/3JWvx
For MC 1.4.5: http://goo.gl/8qv3s
How to control Gammabright:
Toggle Gammabright by tapping the “G” key. This same key turns Gammabright on and off.
To hide/unhide the text on the screen, sneak (hold shift) and then toggle Gammabright.
After enabling Gammabright, press the following keys to perform different actions.
- Holding down the “right arrow key” adds 10% to the brightness. If sneaking at the same time, it increases it by 100%.
- Holding down the “left arrow key” subtracts 10% from the brightness. If sneaking at the same time, it subtracts it by 100%.
- Tapping the “down arrow key” resets the brightness to default (whatever enabledBrightness is set to, by default 15, or 1500%). If sneaking at the same time, it will set the brightness to 0.
Tip: Increasing the brightness above 1500% (default brightness) has no noticeable effect. Also decreasing the brightness below 0% is sort of pointless, but you might get some epic lighting effects!
- Version 2.0.1
- Updated Gammabright for 1.7.2
Category: Minecraft Mods