Forgotten Nature Mod is a mod that will add all things that are forgotten to be added in the world of Minecraft. The add ranges from basic to brand new items that have never been seen in Minecraft, but which are already available in the real world. This mod adds many more kinds of trees and they now grow fruits and nuts, just like in the real world.
- 38 new trees/bushes and 7 new Biomes. Each tree is partial to a specific biome.
- Many new trees grow fruit/nuts, have their own saplings and work with bonemeal.
- Each tree and biome is optional inside the ForgottenNature.cfg file.
- Includes something similar to the timber mod. Use an iron axe or better.
- All blocks and saplings are available in the creative menu.
- 10 new flowers. These flowers can be ‘bonemealed.’
- 44 new leaves, 23 new logs, 37 saplings/bushlings, 2 mushrooms/giant mushrooms.
- 22 new planks and half planks. Made from new logs and/or any log + colored stain.
- 16 new glass blocks.
- 5 new stones, 5 bricks and 5 half stone blocks: Granite, Gneiss, Hornfels, Marble, Chert.
- 8 fruit blocks. Break to drop fruit.
- 12 crystal blocks including a crystal ‘torch’.
- 11 new colored fences, 11 new colored stairs, 11 new colored half planks.
- 10 fruit items, 5 new breads, 15 salads, 3 drinks, 4 nuts, 7 stains.
- 11 new tools including a saw.
- More miscellaneous items.
- Adds 18 crops including bamboo.
- Crops have four stages instead of eight, yet they should fully mature at about the same time as wheat.
- Adds 11 seed items which can be found in tall grass.
- Adds 16 crop food items. These items give small and brief buffs.
- Adds 4 crop goods: Cotton balls, hemp fibers,->Rope yarn,->Rope Strand.
- Adds rope to Minecraft.
- Craft-able bowls of fruit/veggies each have their own unique set of benefits.
- Plenty of configuration options!
ID conflicts can be properly resolved in the ForgottenNature.cfg file. That file will be in the config folder for both client and server. Make sure IDs match for both!
Forgotten Nature Mod 1.6.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft so Forge creates the needed files,
- Drop the Forgotten Nature Mod zip into the mods folder.
- Then restart Minecraft to load the mod.
- DONE and ENJOY!
Forgotten Nature Mod 1.6.2/1.5.1 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : ForgottenNature_v1.3.0.zip
Credit to Nightshade_Prolea.
Category: Minecraft Mods