Flintlock Weapons Mod adds four new weapons: Pistol, Double-Barreled Pistol, Musket, and Revolver. The Pistol fires a bullet, a one hit kill on any mob, and must be reloaded after each shot. It also isn’t too accurate. The double-barreled pistol and revolver do the same, but can hold two and six shots at a time, respectively. The musket fires one shot at a time, but is extremely accurate while requiring twice the gunpowder to load. It also has a bayonet, allowing it to do damage equivalent to an iron sword while melee attacking.
Loading these flintlock weapons in real life is quite cumbersome, and this mod replicates that. To load a weapon, you must craft together an unloaded one, gunpowder, and your ammo. The multi-shot weapons can do this multiple times to become fully loaded.
There are also two different ammo types: round shot and buckshot. Round shot can be loaded into any weapon, and fires a single, damaging bullet. Buckshot can only be loaded into the pistol and double-barreled pistol, and fires a spray of bullets that can damage multiple enemies.
- Four new flintlock weapons
- Two ammo types
- Unique reloading system
- Fitting and balanced with the game, not ridiculously OP like most gun mods
- Taking suggestions from the community and actively looking to improve and update the mod
- Easy, quick installation (only ModLoader required)
Flintlock Weapons Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2/1.5.1 Installation
- Download and Install Modloader
- Download Flintlock Weapons Mod at link below
- Put Flintlock Guns Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Done and Enjoy!
Flintlock Weapons Mod 1.6.2/1.5.2/1.5.1 Download Link
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/Se4pn
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/QR0bT
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
- Updated to Npatterson11′s textures, made specifically for this mod (Feb 15. 2013)
- Balanced gun damage for revolver and buckshot, and prevented guns from killing boss mobs with one hit
Credits to WillDabeast509.
Category: Minecraft Mods