Flan’s Mod : Planes, Vehicles, Guns, Multiplayer, TDM and Conquest. Flan’s mod is a combination of Planes, Vehicles and WW2Guns rewritten with a whole load of awesome new features and designed to allow easy custom content creation by anyone. Flan’s mod alone is useless, it requires content packs in order to be of any use. You can browse below for content packs by me, Flan, and by other people who have made custom content packs.
Flan’s Mod main features including Airplanes, Bullets, Guns, Warplanes, Customizable Planes, Tanks and those soldier vehicles, and more manly stuff.
- G : Open Team Select Menu
- H : Open Team Score Menu
Plane / Vehicle Controls
(This will be changeable in the next update)
- E : Exit plane / vehicle
- R : Inventory
Planes (simple control mode) and Vehicles
- W : Accelerate
- S : Decelerate / Go backwards
- A : Turn left
- D : Turn right
- Left Ctrl : Shoot machine guns
- V : Drop bomb / fire shell
- Space : Pitch up (Planes only)
- Left Shift : Pitch down (Planes only)
- C : Switch control modes (planes only)
Planes (mouse controls)
- Same as simple controls except no pitching with space / shift
- Mouse up/down : pitch up/down
- Mouse left/right : roll left/right
- Left click : Shoot machine guns
- Right click : Drop bombs
Flan’s Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
- Install the most recent Minecraft Forge recommended build
- Download Flan’s Mod
- Place the downloaded .zip in the mods folder (On the client you can find the mods folder by opening Minecraft, going to the texture pack menu, pressing “Open Texture Pack Folder” and going up one level)
- Delete META-INF folder
- Done, play and enjoy!
Flan’s Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
For MC 1.6.4 : http://adf.ly/YJsDX
For MC 1.6.2 : http://adf.ly/VI6Tq
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/OXY87
For MC 1.5.1 : http://adf.ly/LXcyi
For MC 1.5 : http://adf.ly/Ky8Gj
For MC1.4.7/1.4.6: Flan’s Mod 2.1.1
Teams Mod Instructions
Teams Mod is designed to allow you to play FPS-like gametypes on your Minecraft server. To use it, you will need to be op on your server.
- Enter “/teams listGametypes” into the chat window to see the available gametypes
- Enter “/teams setGametype ” where is one of the gametypes listed in step 1 (“TDM” for example)
- Enter “/teams listAllTeams” to see the available teams
- Enter “/teams setTeams ” and add more teams if the gametype you chose requires more than two teams.
- Enter “/teams getSticks”
- Go to creative mode “/gamemode 1″ and spawn in some Player Spawners, Item Spawners and Flags (all of which are in the “Flan’s Mod Teams Stuff” creative tab)
- Place a flag at the centre of each base you want to create and then spread some player spawners around the flag in places where you want players to spawn.
- Use the stick of connecting to connect the spawners to the flagpole by clicking one after the other
- Use the stick of ownership on the flagpole to change the base owner
- Item spawners may be left unconnected (in which case anyone can pick up their items) or connected (in which case only people on the team of the base connected to the spawner can pick up the items). To change the spawn delay of an item spawner, right click it with an empty hand. To add an item stack to the spawner, right click it with that stack in your hand.
For more help with teams try “/teams help”
Credits and big thanks to jamioflan for makes and updates this awesome Flan’s Mod.
Category: Minecraft Mods