Fishing Craft Mod adds more rods, fish, boats and more! This mod is designed to increase the variety of fish as well as further develop the fishing in Minecraft. Currently this mod adds 7 new fish. Please report any bugs you find.
Pay very close attention to this section, as it will give you clues on where to fish.
Each type of fish has a different behavior relative to minecraft biomes and objects. Catfish tend to hang around in shaded, shallow regions of swamps, but sometimes come out during rainy days. Salmon are found roaming rivers of mild-temperature areas. Bluegills are found commonly in swamps, and Carp are found commonly… well, everywhere. The rarest of the fish are the Suckerfish, which are found near weedy river banks. Bass are found in mild-temperature rivers, but are only caught with worms.
Yellowfin Tuna, currently the only deep sea fish, are caught by using Bluegills as bait.
Squid now only spawn in Ocean biomes.
- Yellowfin Tuna
- Wooden Fishing Rod (replaces the vanilla fishing rod)
- Reinforced Fishing Rod (twice as strong as wooden fishing rod)
To add bait to your rod, place the bait at the bottom right corner of the rod….
The current bait are worms and bluegills.
Worms can be found in swamp biomes near tall grass when it is raining. Use a hoe to find them.
To make a reinforced rod, use two iron ignots, a stick, and two string….
Each deep sea fish cannot be eaten raw. Meat must be obtained by crafting.
The player has a chance of catching a disease if eating raw fish. You must cook the fish or fish meat to receive the full hp benefits. Eating a raw or cooked fish will also produce fish bones, which you can craft into bonemeal.
You need Minecraft Forge to install this mod.
Fishing Craft Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.4.7 Download Link
For MC 1.5.2 : http://adf.ly/Ok2vp
Fishing Craft Mod 1.6/1.5.2/1.4.7 Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug where wooden fishing rods were crafted with half the amount of default uses.
- Included image file so bobbers will render correctly.
- Fixed bug where weeds would not immediately dissapear when not attached to block.
- Significantly reduced spawning rate of weeds.
- Added all items to the ore dictionary.
Credits to Sharingan616.
Category: Minecraft Mods