Female Gender Option Mod has the option to turn the player into a female while maintaining the minecraft style. This mod works in multiplayer. Working on a plugin for Bukkit so servers can set genders server-wide.
- Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
- Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture, have their own hurt sound.
- Children: Are smaller, and have their own default texture based on gender
- Zombies: There are occasional female zombies that are just like the regular ones, they use the female model and have their own default texture
- Options: Choose which female model to use for females, turn genders on/off, turn age on/off, turn on/off zombie genders, turn on/off the gender sounds.
Female Gender Option Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Installation
Installation for use with ModLoader. If you use MultiMC follow this Video tutorial or follow the manual installation steps below:
0) It is recomended that you Do Not use a mod installer other than MultiMC to install this mod! If you are going to use mods other than this one, INSTALL THIS MOD FIRST
- 1) Close Minecraft and Install the Required mods:
- • a ) Install Risugami’s Mod Loader
- • b ) Install PlayerAPI
- • c ) Install RenderPlayerAPI
- • d ) Run Minecraft, test, then close Minecraft
- 2) Go to your minecraft Folder
- 3) Put the Female Gender Option Mod .zip file you downloaded into the folder named ‘mods’
Female Gender Option Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 Download Link
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- Using RenderPlayerAPI once more
- Scroll amount no longer resets after changing a player’s setting
- Added a notice window that shows on the Gender List Gui if an API isn’t installed
- Known issues: Zombie Gender, Smartmoving rotation
Credit to iPixeli.
Category: Minecraft Mods