Entity Proximity Detector Mod for Minecraft. This mod is a proximity detector. Its features are show the current entities close to you. The distance of the detection can be filtered to avoid to overload the screen. The type of entity can also be filtered in order to search for only a given type of entity.
If you want change the filtering distance, you can use the F key. This setting can be modified in the ProximityDetector.settings file in the .minecraft folder. If you want to change the type of entity displayed, you can use the G key. This setting can be modified in the ProximityDetector.settings file in the .minecraft/config folder. And if you want to configure the list of entities, you can edit the ProximityEntities.txt in the .minecraft/config folder to define new entities or change the type of existing entities.
Entity Proximity Detector Mod 1.7.4 Installation
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.4″ to “1.7.4_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.4_extra”
- Rename “1.7.4.jar” to “1.7.4_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.7.4.json” to “1.7.4_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.7.4_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.4″ with”id”:”1.7.4_extra” and save the file
- Drag and drop Entity ProximityDetector Mod jar file in “1.7.4_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.4_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.4_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
Entity Proximity Detector Mod 1.7.4 Download Link
For MC 1.7.4 : Entity Proximity Detector 1.7.4
- Compability with Minecraft 1.7.4.
Credit to Ellian.
Category: Minecraft Mods